My top 5 posts for 2016 according to you aren’t all from this year. There are some that are from previous years but refuse to fade away.
5. If we were having coffee… Where I ramble about my hubby and his friend making a dog house for our pooches.
4. Sneak Review: The Girl on The Train. Readers couldn’t get enough of this book review.
3. The Lipstick Fiasco. An oldie and a true story that seems to hit the right notes with readers.
2. 5 Worst Things you can do if your Wi-fi is running slow. This was a true story again and one that readers can’t get enough of.
1. The Importance of Tags: for Bloggers. This one has been in the top 5 for several years running and is still there for good reason.
But those are only my little top posts, what about others?
Here’s hoping 2016 was an awesome year for you! 😀