Oddly enough, I just participated on my first ever Blog Hop yesterday and here’s another! I was nominated by Crystin Goodwin for this one and I’d like to give her a big thank you for thinking of me.
Here are the questions:
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
My character is named Klias and he’s most definitely a creation of my little mind.
2) When and where is the story set?
The story is set after Klias finds out he’s probably going to die–mostly due to what he’s done. It’s a paranormal story so the reason is somewhat magical or ethereal.
3) What should we know about him/her?
We should know Klias will help others even if it kills him–which it nearly did.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
He had accepted that he was going to die…but then he falls in love. With Amy.
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
Klias wanted to ensure that Amy was safe before he died.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
It’s called Amy’s Courage.
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
I’m doing the big edits now. Then come little edits. You can see my progress on the first page of my blog. You can read more about Klias in the first book, Olivia’s Choice. He’s a secondary character in that book.
I also get to nominate five awesome blogs for this hop. I have five just in mind:
I hope everyone enjoyed this Hop. I tried to keep my answers brief and sweet. If you have questions, please give me a shout.