These are the top 10 posts according to you!
10. I admitted something a little sneaky in this post.
9. My review for Prophecy of Stones was a huge hit and so is the book!
8. From a long time ago, the importance of tags for bloggers still captures reader interest.
7. This one is a TV-related post about Pride and Prejudice that created instant interest.
6. This one was a total surprise. I rambled on about my reading habits and for some reason, readers loved it!
5. Why some TV Shows rock was a definite hit with you.
4. This one is an oldie and by all rights shouldn’t be here…but this list is reader’s choice. So here it is, my take on change and why I don’t like it.
3. Posts I loved this week are always a hit. Here‘s one that everyone loved.
2. Pet lovers came out in droves for The top 10 signs you’re a dog person.
1. Finally, the top post for September wasn’t actually a surprise, 10 Things you should know before you get a dog was a huge hit with readers. Either that or they simply liked the puppy pictures. 😀
Thank you so much for reading and making September such a hit! You guys are awesome!