Here are the five top posts of 2017 as ranked by you, the reader!
5. This post was my rambling about a week that was nuts at work and pretty crazy at home. I added some jokes and it resonated with readers.
4. This one made number 4 and is one of my ‘If we were having coffee’ posts. They’re a great way to sum up a week in one post and I find that readers really enjoy them.
3. Number 3 on this humble list is an oldie that just won’t fade away. People love this post about akitas.
2. Number 2 also keeps being a huge hit, especially with bloggers. I had no idea, when I wrote it, that I would still be talking about it years later.
1. This one made number 1 by a mile. It has tons of views and continues to create tons of interest. Nothing I’ve written this year even comes close.
Thank you so much for reading and keeping this little blog alive and here’s hoping you have a wonderful 2018!