The top 5 best posts of this little blog, from bottom up according to you, my lovely reader:
5. The amazing abilities of Akitas. This one was from 2013 and still getting traffic. This was back when we only had Ocean and I was starting to figure out that akitas are not your average dog. Let’s just say, it was a learning experience and leave it at that, shall we?
4. If we were having coffee. These are a weekly recap of what’s going on around here and this one, in particular, is funny. I think humour always helps make a better post.
3. The lipstick fiasco. A true story. I certainly couldn’t make this stuff up. And it was a true disaster. Funny now, though…or at least ridiculous.
2. On Pit Bulls and opinions. Well, this one was controversial; something that I try to avoid on my blog. It certainly generated a ton of passionate comments.
1. My pros and cons of a plant-based diet. I had no idea this post would create such traffic–almost seven times the amount of the runner up. I don’t know if its the topic or the timing but it is still the most read post on my blog.
There you have them, the top 5 posts of 2018. A huge thanks to you, lovely reader for hanging out on this little blog and sharing your thoughts with me. I hope, as always, that you enjoy them.
Here are the five top posts of 2017 as ranked by you, the reader!
5. This post was my rambling about a week that was nuts at work and pretty crazy at home. I added some jokes and it resonated with readers.
4. This one made number 4 and is one of my ‘If we were having coffee’ posts. They’re a great way to sum up a week in one post and I find that readers really enjoy them.
3. Number 3 on this humble list is an oldie that just won’t fade away. People love this post about akitas.
2. Number 2 also keeps being a huge hit, especially with bloggers. I had no idea, when I wrote it, that I would still be talking about it years later.
1. This one made number 1 by a mile. It has tons of views and continues to create tons of interest. Nothing I’ve written this year even comes close.
Thank you so much for reading and keeping this little blog alive and here’s hoping you have a wonderful 2018!
The top five posts for October as voted by you.
5. This one was a wistful ramble but readers loved it.
4. Short and sweet, this one was a particular hit with readers.
3. This one was another Saturday ramble but I still love the cartoons in it.
2. I was super worried about Ocean here and ranted about life with these two wonder-dogs. Turns out, everyone loved what I said.
1. This one continues to be one of the most often-read posts of all time, including the month of October. I wrote it months ago but its popularity hasn’t diminished with time.
These are them. The top 5 posts of the month, according to you. Thank you so much for reading!!