January was a busy month at this humble little blog. In fact, it was the busiest month so far. I have no doubt it’s thanks to the incredible support of the awesome bloggers and readers I’ve met online. So, without further delay, here are the top posts according to you.
10. This one comes in last. It’s about my two akitas and their one fight. I’ve never seen anything like it before or since. *Knocks on wood*.
9. Tags is a very important topic for bloggers and this post was a hit for that exact reason.
8. I found this in our house and it’s sort of…creepy. The warning inside gave me the chills…and I still haven’t written in it.
7. This one was a complete surprise. I was rambling about my bad habits with those blog stats and it was a huge hit. People everywhere shared how they deal with the temptation of those stats. I found those comments so helpful!
6. I started Posts I loved this week on a whim. Since then, I’ve thought about changing or doing something else but, every time I consider it, someone tells me that they like those posts. So I keep doing them. The truth is, there are amazing posts out there from really talented bloggers. Somehow, my saying that I love those posts seems to hit a chord with people. It humbles me to see it.
5. Pay It Forward was something I made up because I’ve received so much support from others online. Natasha Guyot is an incredibly multi-talented person and this post about her was a huge hit with readers.
4. I was owning my stuff in this one. It wasn’t easy to say and I avoided doing it until I saw a very special post by D. Emery. His courage boosted mine and I finally wrote this post. I’m still struggling with the editing but at least I’m being honest about it.
3. More than a year after it was posted, this post became a hit again.
2. I know for a fact this one was a huge hit because of the support of other bloggers online. I’m thrilled though, because the cause that started the post is a fantastic one and great ideas deserve all the help they can get.
1. This one was my number one post for January. Funny, eh?
One final note of thanks to everyone, bloggers, indie authors, readers or just people who happen to chance by my blog for making this month such a success! You guys are awesome!