These are the top ten posts in June according to you!
10. Coming in last is my post announcing changes to Olivia’s Choice page.
9. This one got a lot of attention. It’s about getting editing help from a pro who also happens to be a really, really kind person. Check it out if you’re looking for help.
8. A grumpy me and a bunch of cat pictures, readers loved this one on change. Have I mentioned I don’t like change?
7. This Tuesday Teaser got a whole bunch of attention. I actually really like Sandra Brown. I have a couple of her books to read next. YUM!
6. This one was posted a while ago but interest in it has flared up now. It makes sense. If you blog, you need to know about tags. They’re really important.
4. This one was a major hit with readers. I think it has to do with the cutie at the end. And no, we didn’t accept his offer.
3. My mother-in-law is a very unique individual. And so is her way of obtaining pizza. Readers thought it was hilarious.
2. This one was a surprise for me. I had no idea how much readers would connect with this idea.
1. This one is the all time favourite.
A big thank you to you for reading my little blog and sharing your likes and dislikes with me. You made June a wonderful month!