These are the top ten posts in June according to you!
10. Coming in last is my post announcing changes to Olivia’s Choice page.
9. This one got a lot of attention. It’s about getting editing help from a pro who also happens to be a really, really kind person. Check it out if you’re looking for help.
8. A grumpy me and a bunch of cat pictures, readers loved this one on change. Have I mentioned I don’t like change?
7. This Tuesday Teaser got a whole bunch of attention. I actually really like Sandra Brown. I have a couple of her books to read next. YUM!
6. This one was posted a while ago but interest in it has flared up now. It makes sense. If you blog, you need to know about tags. They’re really important.
5. This is what happens when you know someone called Winter Bayne. She’s an incredible writer who’s also insanely busy. Yet, she does this. I’m still in awe.
4. This one was a major hit with readers. I think it has to do with the cutie at the end. And no, we didn’t accept his offer.
3. My mother-in-law is a very unique individual. And so is her way of obtaining pizza. Readers thought it was hilarious.
2. This one was a surprise for me. I had no idea how much readers would connect with this idea.
1. This one is the all time favourite.
A big thank you to you for reading my little blog and sharing your likes and dislikes with me. You made June a wonderful month!