Some books are okay, some are good and some are soooo good, I keep re-reading them. Over and over. I’m not exaggerating either, I know some parts like litany. They’re that good. Here are five that fall into that category for me.
1. Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh is one of those. I read that story over and over and over and just writing the title down makes me want to pick it up again. The hero is awesome, the heroine wonderful and the story makes me want to go back in time. It’s that good. I simply can’t wait to live it all over again.
2. Death Angel by Linda Howard. The best story and so sad. The hero is terrifying and amazing. The heroine is courageous and awesome. It’s just sooo good, I want to read it all the time.
3. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward. One of my favourite stories from the BDB series. They just don’t get any better than V and Jane. I go back to this book over and over.
4. The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt. An unbelievably good love story about a very corrupt man who finds love and redemption. I go back to this one over and over to find solace and a great love story. It’s just so beautiful.
5. Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh. Raphael scared me to pieces…until he fell in love with Elena. She’s as tough as he is and they’re such an amazing couple. I love reading how they came to know each other. It’s such a great story and written so well.
How about you? Do you have any amazing books you reread?
I just finished reading a superb book by Melissa Barker-Simpson, Hands of Evil. If you’re a fan of Lisa Jackson or have liked Linda Howard’s mystery books, you’ll love this one.
Even better, there’s going to be a Hands of Evil Blog tour with giveaways, character interviews, author interviews and so much more. Check out all the details here. And for even more of Melissa Barker-Simpson’s books, check out her site here.
Personally, I’ll post my thoughts on the book Hands of Evil this Friday and remind you of my little blurb about it last Monday.
The book was absolutely delicious and will go on my keeper shelf. I highly recommend it. It’s got fast-paced mystery and awesome romance. What a great mix. I ramble on about it on my review for Goodreads. You can access it on the sidebar…as soon as they link it over here.
Just picked up Shadow Woman by Linda Howard. I was at the chiropractor’s office and I thought I’d start it. I didn’t think I was going to get into it because I had read a review that said it really wasn’t a romance story and was more of a mystery. I’m not a big mystery fan, so I thought this might not be my cup of tea.
Boy, was I wrong.
This book is awesome! So good, in fact, that when the doctor came out and said he’d be a few minutes late and my answer was: “Great!” Because it meant I could read more.
Linda Howard is a genius. The woman is sheer genius. I can’t say more…the book calls. I will repost once I’m done. And I have to finish this book because I have to go to work tomorrow and if I don’t get it done tonight and bring it to work, I will read it there and get caught again and that’s just bad. BAD.