Thank you so much for this, Part Time Monster. Just…thank you. That’s just gold.
Advice about writing from the greatest writers out there.
* Game of Thrones author, George R.R. Martin. This man knows fantasy. http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2013/11/ten-tips-on-writing-a-fantasy-saga-from-game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin/
* Nora Roberts…I love this woman’s writing, so I had to include her here. http://www.examiner.com/article/nora-roberts-on-writing-well
* Stephen King. Love him or hate him, he’s incredibly successful. This might be why. http://www.policymic.com/articles/64509/7-invaluable-writing-tips-from-stephen-king
* Alastair Reynolds. I was just given a tip about him. Here are his writing tips: http://www.sfx.co.uk/2007/04/16/alastair_reynolds_writing_tips/
* Mary Doria Russell. I was just told about her too! Here’s her advice for aspiring authors. http://www.marydoriarussell.net/about/advice-for-aspiring-authors/
* Hugh Howey. I was just told about him as well. Here’s his advice. http://www.hughhowey.com/my-advice-to-aspiring-authors/
* J.K. Rowling. Only three tips but this woman barely ever gives interviews. She’s always writing–maybe that’s a tip in itself! http://kevinkruse.com/jk-rowling-writing-tips/
* A round up of tips from great authors. Everyone from Oscar Wilde to Mark Twain. 21 tips from those who know how to write a classic. http://thoughtcatalog.com/cody-delistraty/2013/09/21-harsh-but-eye-opening-writing-tips-from-great-authors/