These are your favourite 10 posts for July. From the silly to the funny to the informative, they’re all here.
10. My husband wasn’t at all pleased that this one was so popular. Ha!
9. This one was self-indulgent with funny cat pictures that made me laugh. Apparently, I’m not alone.
8. I was so grateful that this one was a hit. I was overwhelmed with the support I found!
7. A post on writing tips with a joke and a quote. People loved it.
6. Teeny, tiny but it hit a spot with people. Coffee and writing. Ahh…
5. This award post was another hit. If you haven’t checked out the nominees, I’ll just say they’re really awesome blogs!
4. Everyone loved these Writing tips.
3. Posts I loved this week are usually a hit but this one was a definite favourite.
2. A surprise hit, this one was me trying to get over a bad review. People shared their support and struggles with bad reviews. The responses were so positive, they were almost worth that nasty review.
1. By far the number one choice of all readers was Need a review?
There you have the top 10 posts of July. Thank you so much for reading and making it such an awesome month!!