10. You spell words like ‘car’ and ‘walk’ even around humans.
9. Your dog eats better than you do.
8. At Christmas, your dog gets presents. Gift wrapped.
7. You have an extra bowl of water on the second floor in case your puppy gets thirsty at night.
6. You have a plastic kiddie pool and baby gates, but no kids.
5. You don’t eat all your steak, so your dog can have a taste.
4. Your pockets are full of empty plastic bags.
2. If your dog doesn’t like someone, you don’t either.
1. You can handle a person dying in a movie, but if they hurt the dog, you’re done.
P.S. It’s also a very bad sign if your holiday cards are signed from you and your pooch.