Chris the Story Reading Ape is a veritable goldmine of resources for authors. There are tons of things to check out and see. It’s actually really incredible and resources keep adding every day.
Here’s one of the very many, it’s a How To 101 page, it has everything from Writing Tips to Blogging tips, to Social Media. Tons of links with resources.
This was dinner today.
It was a veggie curry dish that was pretty yummy.
And this is what my plant is doing at home.
Isn’t it pretty? Dinner and flowers…ah…
Oh, I got the dinner recipe from Oh She Glows…just in case you’re curious.
Here are the five top posts of 2017 as ranked by you, the reader!
5. This post was my rambling about a week that was nuts at work and pretty crazy at home. I added some jokes and it resonated with readers.
4. This one made number 4 and is one of my ‘If we were having coffee’ posts. They’re a great way to sum up a week in one post and I find that readers really enjoy them.
3. Number 3 on this humble list is an oldie that just won’t fade away. People love this post about akitas.
2. Number 2 also keeps being a huge hit, especially with bloggers. I had no idea, when I wrote it, that I would still be talking about it years later.
1. This one made number 1 by a mile. It has tons of views and continues to create tons of interest. Nothing I’ve written this year even comes close.
Thank you so much for reading and keeping this little blog alive and here’s hoping you have a wonderful 2018!
Publishing…and Other forms of Insanity has this great post with 27 Great Websites for Writers. I should mention that I originally found this post through Chris The Story Reading Ape’s Blog, another amazing, resourceful website for authors.
A huge thank you to both those websites for incredible support for authors!
This one has to be the prayer I love the most. It’s just so beautiful. It says, in such a beautiful way, how I can work with the craziness and insanity of the world today and the people in it that sometimes make life so challenging. I love how much hope and peace it gives me.
Do you have a favourite saying or prayer you’d like to share? I’d love to hear it!
50,000 Monkeys at 50,000 Typewriters Can't Be Wrong
For Dog Lovers Only
Dog Ownership Tales & Tails
A science based exploration of (mostly) dogs ... and the occasional rant.
Healthy Stay At Home Mom
Life is beautiful. Its about giving. Its about family. Walt Disney
life's wHeirdness and wonder
I eat books for breakfast.
Things you should know before writing your first Novel.
Romance Novel Reviews
Because you could be writing right now.
Random Ramblings and Reviews from Trent P. McDonald
Inside the mind of a crime writer
WordPress & Blogging tips, flash fiction, photography and lots more!
Author, Poet, Blogger, Father, Reader And More