Chris the Story Reading Ape is a veritable goldmine of resources for authors. There are tons of things to check out and see. It’s actually really incredible and resources keep adding every day.
Here’s one of the very many, it’s a How To 101 page, it has everything from Writing Tips to Blogging tips, to Social Media. Tons of links with resources.
HOW TO 101:
This was dinner today.
It was a veggie curry dish that was pretty yummy.
And this is what my plant is doing at home.
Isn’t it pretty? Dinner and flowers…ah…
Oh, I got the dinner recipe from Oh She Glows…just in case you’re curious.
Here are the five top posts of 2017 as ranked by you, the reader!
5. This post was my rambling about a week that was nuts at work and pretty crazy at home. I added some jokes and it resonated with readers.
4. This one made number 4 and is one of my ‘If we were having coffee’ posts. They’re a great way to sum up a week in one post and I find that readers really enjoy them.
3. Number 3 on this humble list is an oldie that just won’t fade away. People love this post about akitas.
2. Number 2 also keeps being a huge hit, especially with bloggers. I had no idea, when I wrote it, that I would still be talking about it years later.
1. This one made number 1 by a mile. It has tons of views and continues to create tons of interest. Nothing I’ve written this year even comes close.
Thank you so much for reading and keeping this little blog alive and here’s hoping you have a wonderful 2018!
Publishing…and Other forms of Insanity has this great post with 27 Great Websites for Writers. I should mention that I originally found this post through Chris The Story Reading Ape’s Blog, another amazing, resourceful website for authors.
A huge thank you to both those websites for incredible support for authors!
This one has to be the prayer I love the most. It’s just so beautiful. It says, in such a beautiful way, how I can work with the craziness and insanity of the world today and the people in it that sometimes make life so challenging. I love how much hope and peace it gives me.
Do you have a favourite saying or prayer you’d like to share? I’d love to hear it!
Before we started our garage construction, I never really thought about how a garage was built. The concept of building permits, variances, inspections and cost never once entered my mind. In fact, I remember not even liking garages at one point.
My, how things change.
We now have a building, attached next to our house, with insulation, dry wall and floor. It’s incredible to me because only a few weeks ago, we had a hole and a ton of dirt. Now we have an actual building. And it’s full of interesting parts.
There are doors, windows, frames, places where the lights will go. There are tons of different materials and somehow, it’s all orderly and makes sense. It’s also incredibly neat and tidy. I love neat and tidy.
The floor is made of cement and it’s graded so that the snow melts away from the house. Grading is something else I had never known about before. Now, it’s super important.
It looks like a garage and I’m pretty excited about it. A garage. Who would have ever thought I’d say a garage is a thing of beauty?
A huge thank you to Happy Day for sharing this beautiful picture with me. She noticed my Weekend Coffee posts and thought I might use it for those posts. Isn’t it beautiful? Check it out:
Isn’t it gorgeous? Love it!