romance with a little imagination
- Find a British husband paranoid of wasps (the British part is optional but it does help in the cursing part)
- Get said husband to become obsessed with barbecuing on a beautiful sunny Saturday.
- Give husband a few potatoes to cook with onion dip to make them attract wasps.
- Have husband curse as wasps approach. (British curses add a certain gusto to the entire experience).
- Have said husband come into house swear he will kill the wasps, find a swatter and step outside only to run back in because wasp was ‘right there!’
- Have husband swear even more imaginatively than before involving all the wasp’s predecessors and progeny.
- Encourage husband to stay indoors only to have him bolt right back outside.
- Watch British husband dance around outside batting his hat at the air while the wasp meanders away completely unperturbed.