The top 5 best posts of this little blog, from bottom up according to you, my lovely reader:
5. The amazing abilities of Akitas. This one was from 2013 and still getting traffic. This was back when we only had Ocean and I was starting to figure out that akitas are not your average dog. Let’s just say, it was a learning experience and leave it at that, shall we?
4. If we were having coffee. These are a weekly recap of what’s going on around here and this one, in particular, is funny. I think humour always helps make a better post.
3. The lipstick fiasco. A true story. I certainly couldn’t make this stuff up. And it was a true disaster. Funny now, though…or at least ridiculous.
2. On Pit Bulls and opinions. Well, this one was controversial; something that I try to avoid on my blog. It certainly generated a ton of passionate comments.
1. My pros and cons of a plant-based diet. I had no idea this post would create such traffic–almost seven times the amount of the runner up. I don’t know if its the topic or the timing but it is still the most read post on my blog.
There you have them, the top 5 posts of 2018. A huge thanks to you, lovely reader for hanging out on this little blog and sharing your thoughts with me. I hope, as always, that you enjoy them.