Chosen by you, here are the top 10 posts for this year.
10. To get us going is this post about Heather B. Costa, an aspiring writer who, like many indie authors is incredibly talented.
9. This post came about thanks to a fantastic person, Gene’O. I was thrilled to be part of the idea and still think it was a wonderful initiative.
8. From the awe-inspiring, we’re heading to the plain weird. This post came when I made a strange little discovery in my own home.
7. A definite reader favourite, Posts I loved this week was a definite hit with readers and this one toped the list.
6. This one wasn’t just for laughs, it was true! The horrors that can happen when you lend those precious books out. Readers could definitely relate to my list.
5. Number Five is a post that keeps resurfacing. People just can’t get enough of it and it pops back up in this count down year after year.
4. Though this post is definitely an attempt to make readers laugh, the list is, sadly, a true account of what I did. Sigh.
3. I was just ranting in this one…but somehow readers loved it.
2. This one is another huge hit this year. I did this little post trying to help out those bloggers out there and they certainly paid attention. A huge thanks to Gene’O at Sourcerer (again!) for that great post.
1.The number one post this year happens to be my favourite as well; for the #1000Speak for Compassion. As posts go, this one was a tough one to write. I had no idea what to say…then I just knew.
Before I close off, a huge thank you to everyone of my readers, without whom, I’d be writing to my dogs…and they don’t read that well.