Some books are okay, some are good and some are soooo good, I keep re-reading them. Over and over. I’m not exaggerating either, I know some parts like litany. They’re that good. Here are five that fall into that category for me.
1. Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh is one of those. I read that story over and over and over and just writing the title down makes me want to pick it up again. The hero is awesome, the heroine wonderful and the story makes me want to go back in time. It’s that good. I simply can’t wait to live it all over again.
2. Death Angel by Linda Howard. The best story and so sad. The hero is terrifying and amazing. The heroine is courageous and awesome. It’s just sooo good, I want to read it all the time.
3. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward. One of my favourite stories from the BDB series. They just don’t get any better than V and Jane. I go back to this book over and over.
4. The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt. An unbelievably good love story about a very corrupt man who finds love and redemption. I go back to this one over and over to find solace and a great love story. It’s just so beautiful.
5. Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh. Raphael scared me to pieces…until he fell in love with Elena. She’s as tough as he is and they’re such an amazing couple. I love reading how they came to know each other. It’s such a great story and written so well.
How about you? Do you have any amazing books you reread?