I never know how a post will do. Of Mushy Peas and Olives was a funny anecdote that I wasn’t sure I should post back in February…and it’s still getting traffic. To niche or not to niche your blog was another surprise. In the end, I stare at the stats and shake my head in awe.
Well, these are the top posts for May as voted by you!
10. This is great advice if you’ve just finished your first draft. Ignore your novel.
9. I really liked writing this one. It was a hoot. Sleep-deprivation and characters.
8. A little help on that inner critic, this post hit the spot with many readers.
7. It might be my grumblings or it could be the funny cat pictures, but people loved this post on change.
6. My thoughts on romance and their idea of a hero in ‘The Perfect Man‘ seemed to hit the spot with many of you.
5. My review of the Benevolence Archives Vol.1 had everyone interested. It comes in at the number 5 spot.
4. This one was a post with editing links. It seemed to raise everyone’s interest.
3. Editing help was another big hit among readers. Writers are looking for a good editor and I had no problem recommending D. Emery Bunn after the amazing job he did on my book.
2. To niche or not niche your blog was an instant hit. Everyone had a thought on this topic and most of you thought authenticity was key.
1. The Posts I Loved this Week feature seem to be a favourite. Here is your top post for May.
Thank you so much for reading! 🙂