April’s choices, the best tips and juiciest reads. Here are the top posts for the month, according to you!
10. The importance of tags: limits on tags. Some good tips on the number to tags for bloggers.
9. Blogging ideas. Blogging tips from a pro.
8. Of mushy peas and olives. I wrote this one back in February and people are still reading it and loving it.
7. Psychology and Characters. On how to use the Karpman triangle (a therapist tool) to flesh our characters better.
6. Hope. The idea of spring got everyone going with in this post.
5. Creating real characters. From the villain to the hero, everyone loves a fully-fleshed out character and this post explains how to do it. Readers loved the tips.
4. Don’t take your writing too seriously. Readers loved this one on writing and lightening up…but maybe it was the ostrich.
3. Info dumps. Readers loved and identified with the issues on this post.
2. Posts I loved this week. This week was a complete hit and no wonder. The posts were superb. A big thanks to all the bloggers for their inspirational work!
1. Don’t believe your characters. A reality check on characters who tell the hero’s background story…without missing a single detail.
That’s them. The top ten posts in April according to you! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!