These are the top posts in February according to you!
5. Of mushy peas and olives. You either thought this was pretty interesting or you thought the peas were disgusting. Either way, they ‘stirred’ everyone up. Ha! Okay, that was an awful pun. 🙂
4. An 80/20 rule for Social Media. Everyone liked this post and no wonder. J.A. Hennrikus did a fantastic job!
3. River’s issues. River’s troubles seemed to resonate with a lot of readers and I had comments from animal lovers everywhere, cheering him on. It was really awesome to see all that support!
2. Posts I loved this week. Everyone loved seeing other great posts and checking out other blogs.
1. On self-doubt. I was surprised this one was a hit because that little voice inside my head insisted I was the only one. But that’s the terrible thing about self-doubt, believing you’re alone. Turns out, it’s pretty prevalent. People could relate and were so thankful for the post. Right back at you guys! 🙂
These were the posts you enjoyed the most this month. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and making them a success!